Canker Sores and Mouth ulcers can be really painful and difficult condition. It can make eating food and even drink water a very tough task for you. Your mouth can hurt while talking too. But often people wonder, that even after keeping the mouth clean and healthy eating habits we can get mouth ulcers.
The main factors that can cause mouth ulcers normally are dehydration, hyper acidity and eating spicy and salty foods. Drinking alcohol and smoking can also cause ulcers and canker sores in the oral cavity.
The medicinal ointments and treatments available to treat this problem also contain career chemicals. These chemicals can generate side effects as well. However, there are few natural and herbal remedies available which can treat the problem easily without any adverse effects. We are going to tell you one such remedy, that will relieve canker sores and ulcer with few minutes.
To make this you will following things:
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 glass (Room Temperature)
- Honey – 1 spoon
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
- Warm water – 1 cup
Now follow these steps:
- Mix the salt in the glass of water, and gargle your mouth with this mix.
- Swish the salt water focusing on the problem area in the mouth.
- After gargling for 2 minutes, spit the mix out.
- Now mix the lemon juice in a cup of warm water.
- Again gargle your mouth with the lemon water and drink the water.
- At the end apply some honey to the canker sores and ulcers. Leave the honey in the mouth for 5 minutes.
- Then swallow it.
Do this at the night, before going to the bed. This will provide instant relief from pain and burning caused by sores. Next morning you will notice that the sores and ulcers will be reduced significantly.