While there are many hair dyes in the market to cover discoloration of hair, we all know that dyes are only a temporary solution. Dyes are now becoming expensive too. Also, they are harmful as they contain a high amount of dangerous chemicals. In order to get rid of gray hair, it’s best to use natural remedies. Luckily for you, we have the best!
Hairs turn gray due to the deficiency of nutrients and melanin pigment in the hair follicles. The skin on scalp is very thin and contains blood capillaries. Hence the blood flow in the scalp is very limited. This is why problems like hair fall and gray hairs are so common.
However, you can provide nourishment to hairs from external sources. Today we are going to tell you one such remedy. This remedy will nourish the scalp and increase melanin in the hair follicles.
To make this remedy, you will need:
- Potatoes – 5-6 medium size
- Water – 2 glasses
- Rosemary essential oil (optional)
Now follow these steps:
- Wash to Potatoes to remove residues of dirt and pesticides.
- Now remove the peels of the potatoes. Keep the peels.
- Pour 2 glasses of water in a boiling pan.
- Once the water starts to boil, add potato peels in it.
- Boil them together, let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes afterward.
- Take the pot off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down before straining it.
- Add some rosemary or lavender essential oil for a fresher scent.
Use this mixture to massage your hair and scalp after you’ve washed your hair. In just a weeks, you will notice your white hairs disappearing!
Also, apply a mix of coconut oil and lemon juice in 2:1 ration respectively. Using this mix 2-3 times weekly helps in preserving the natural color of hairs.