Mouth ulcers are painful lesions that appear in the mouth. Although they are inconvenient, they are usually harmless and clarify themselves within a week or two.
Mouth ulcers are normal and generally can be done at home, without seeing your dentist or GP, before going to your pharmacist, unless your ulcers last longer than three weeks.
Mouth ulcers are not contagious and usually go within one to two weeks. However, if you get a disorder gland which is either large or extremely painful or if it remains without treatment for a long time You should seek the doctor’s advice.
What is Mouth Ulcers
Mouth ulcers are usually round or oval wounds that usually appear inside the mouth:
They are white, red, yellow or brown and may be swollen.
There is a possibility of more than one mouth ulcer at one time and they can spread or spread.
Causes of Mouth Ulcers
- Minor face injury, hard work, sports injury, or accidental cutting from dental work
- Toothpaste and mouth racks containing sodium lauryl sulfate
- Food sensitization for acidic foods such as strawberries, citrus, and pineapple, and other triggers such as chocolate and coffee.
- Lack of essential vitamins, especially B12, zinc, folate, and iron
- Allergic reaction to mouth bacteria
- Dental Fixture or braces
- Hormonal changes during menstrual cycle
- Emotional stress or lack of sleep
- Bacterial, viral, or fungal infection
Mouth ulcers can also be signs of situations that are more serious and require medical treatment, such as:
- Celiac illness (a condition in which the body is unable to withstand the gluten)
- Abdominal pain
- Behavior disease (a condition that causes inflammation of the whole body)
- A bad immune system that causes your body to attack healthy mouth cells instead of viruses and bacteria
- HIV / AIDS
Types of Mouth Ulcers
There are three types of canker wounds: minor, major, and herpetiform.
Minor – Minor peg wounds are small oval or round ulcers that are not dry within a week or two.
Major – Major canker wounds are compared to those of big and deep minor people. They have irregular edges and can take up to six weeks to recover. The result of major oral ulcers can be a long-term irritation.
Herpetiform – The size of the herpetiform canker wounds is small, which occur in groups of 10 to 100, and usually, affect adults, this type of oral ulcer has irregular edges and often within one or two weeks, without the wound healing.
Treatment of Mouth Ulcers
Mouth ulcers are usually not needed for treatment because they clean themselves within a week or two
However, treatment can help reduce swelling and reduce any discomfort. If you have ulcers in your mouth or your mouth ulcers affect eating and drinking, this can help.
- What you can do to increase the pace of treatment:
- Applying a protective paste recommended by your pharmacist
- Using soft toothbrush to brush your teeth
- Using a toothpaste that does not include sodium lauryl sulfate because it can be disturbed
- Avoid hard, spicy, salted, acidic or warm food and drinks until ulcers are cured.
- Using a Straw to Drink Cool Drinks
- Avoiding things that can trigger your mouth ulcers
- Using saltwater and baking soda rinse
- Mouth ulcers with baking soda paste in the mouth with ulcers
- Over-the-counter Benzocaine (topical anesthetic) products such as Ozel or Ebersol
- To install ice in canker wounds
- Using mouth rinse, which involves steroids to reduce pain and swelling
- Using topical paste
- By placing a moist tea bag on your mouth ulcer
- Take nutritious supplements like folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and zinc
- trying natural remedies such as chamomile tea, echinacea, myrrh, and licorice
You can buy many types of oral ulcer treatment from the pharmacy talk to your pharmacist about the best treatment for yourself. Options include the following:
Antimicrobial mouthwash can speed up the treatment and prevent ulcer infections. Two children should not use this treatment. It also includes chlorhexidine gluconate, which can stain teeth – but it can be faded when the treatment is finished.
Painkillers are available in the form of a mouthwash, raisin, gel or spray. They can sting on the first experiment and your mouth may be numb – but it is temporary After the pricking of the manhwa can be diluted with water children under 12 years of age should not use mouthwash or jail. Mouthwash should not be used for more than seven days in a row.
[amazon_link asins=’B074X2G4ZY,B000KU5334,B01MV52FT1,B01MV5G8K6,0597845042,B01MQI6YLE,3847341030′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’talkchicklife-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’b93be023-a11a-11e7-a791-f51ba1ce229a’]
Corticosteroids can reduce pain and increase the pace of treatment. It is used as early as ulcers, but it should not be used by children under the age of 12.
If necessary, a course of strong corticosteroid can be set to help reduce pain and swelling and help to speed up the treatment. Tablets, mouth-wash, paste or spray on corticosteroid prescription are available, but are not suitable for children under 12.
How To Prevent Mouth Ulcers
You can take steps to reduce the incidence of oral ulcers, it can be helpful to avoid mouth-watering foods that may contain pineapple fruits, grapes, oranges, or lemons, as well as nuts, chips or anything spicy. Instead, choose whole grains and alkaline fruits and vegetables. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and take daily multi-vitamins
Try to avoid talking during chewing your food to reduce the bite of an accident. Using daily teeth and brushing after eating can reduce the stress and maintain good oral hygiene. Finally, it provides adequate sleep and comfort not only to prevent oral ulcer but also as a host of other diseases.
Some people avoid the soft hair opening toothbrush, and the mouthpieces which are sodium lauryl sulfate also help. Your dentist can give you wax to cover teeth or orthodontic mouthing equipment, with sharp edges.