We learn things in our whole life, but we still do not know everything because we forget a lot of information why this happens? We decided to know why it is and decided to find a way to remember information more effectively. Is a universal formula that helps us to remember things more easily, which was created by German psychologist Hermann Ebbinghaus. And it works.
Your brain protects you from excessive loads of unnecessary information, which is why all new information is stored in short-term memory, not in long-term memory. If you do not repeat it or use it, you forget it very quickly. According to the theories of Ebbinghaus, we only remember about 20% of things after a week.
10 Tips To Memorize Easily
1. Try to Understand What you read: Take time to understand whatever you’ve read, this makes memorizing 9 times faster.
2. Most Necessary information: Set up preferences, and try to revise the most important points and their connection with what you read.
3. Keep this in mind: The things at the beginning and at the End, memorize faster and stay in the brain for longer.
4. Create your own “Mind Palace”: This idea is to connect some special things to a specific place. For example, if you are in your room, try adding something that you are learning something in your room. Repeat it again. After that, try to remember what looks in your memory in the room, and repeat the things that you have learned in this way.
5. Change Topics: Switch your subject from one subject to another Remember that similar memories are mixed (interference theory) and become a “dirt”.
6. Learn the opposite things: for example, if you are learning a foreign language, remember to remember the day and night is easy to remember
7. Collaborate: Try New words with people you already know if you are learning a language, depending on what you know, you can remember something new.
8. Make stories: If you have to remember a lot of information in a particular order, try to put pieces in a story. It is important that the pieces are connected to each other with any other type of plot.
9. Visualize: Use body language on learning It will help you to trigger your muscle memory.
10. Choose the best content: Do not use old books and learning methods. Things have changed so much since the books were written. Do not waste your time which can be wrong.