The kidney- A bean-shaped organ, located on the rear of your stomach – functions very important in the body. It is responsible for the removal of toxic substances and wastes from the blood. In addition, they release three important hormones – erythropoietin, renin, and calcitriol.
These hormones play an important role in maintaining good health. The kidneys work with other organs to control blood pressure, increase red blood cell production and synthesize vitamin D. To support your kidney, it is important to have a healthy diet, exercise and keep yourself hydrated. For a little extra help, you can include some herbs in your diet that can help to clean your kidneys.
Here are the top 3 super herbs to clean your kidneys.
Turmeric is another famous herb that is cleaning the properties. It cleanses the kidney, removes toxins and purifies the blood. Besides it, there are anti-inflammatory properties which can help prevent and treat the renal swelling and infection.
- Mix 1 teaspoon raw turmeric juice, 1/2 or 1 lemon juice, a pinch of red chilies and a little honey in a hot water cup. Drink it once a day for a few weeks.
- Another option is to add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and dried ginger powder into 2 cups boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes, then strain it. Add 1 lemon juice of half lemon juice and maple syrup. Drink it once a day for a few weeks.
Parsley is a powerful, natural diuretic herb that can purify the kidney. It promotes the growing production of urine to assist flush bacteria and germs from kidneys. Parsley has its diuretic effect for parsley and myristicin
- Drink some cup parsley tea for about a week to clean your kidneys. To make tea, add 1 tsp crushed fresh parsley to a cup of boiling water. Cover and stand for 5 minutes, then stress it.
- Alternatively, prepare a toxic substance by adding ¼ cup parsley juice, half cup of water and a little honey and lemon juice. Drink it twice a couple of times a week.
Ginger is another effective herb for kidneys. It can help toxic substances and harmful substances from the kidneys, as well as improve digestion. This herb is also beneficial for cleaning your liver.
- The best way to take ginger’s net profit is to drink ginger tea. To make tea, boil 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger for 10 minutes in 2 cup water. Strain, add honey and lemon juice and drink twice or 3 times daily according to the taste.
- Also, to keep your kidney in good health add some raw or dried ginger in the daily cooking.