What is Endura Mass?
Endura Mass is a weight gainer cum bodybuilding supplement powder which contains high-quality soy proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins, and carbohydrates. Endura mass is the first choice of people who are 100% vegetarian and it ensures that you put on weight in a natural way.
It is suitable for both men and women but should only be consumed by a person more than 15 years of age. Endura mass is available in the market in 4 flavors – vanilla, strawberry, banana, and chocolate. It is manufactured by Endura Labs Ltd. It is available in the package of 500 gm, 1 Kg, and 3 kg powder per pack.
- Generic Medicine in The Powder
- Dosage of This Powder
- Working Mechanism of This Medicine
- Why is This Powder Prescribed?
- Possible Side Effects of This Powder
- Precautions While Using The Powder
- Using The Powder During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Dosage for Children and Infants
- Where to Buy This Powder
- Patients Queries About This Powder
Generic Medicine in The Powder
List of claimed ingredients include:
- Skimmed milk
- Soy protein
- Whole milk
- Approved flavors and preservatives
100 grams of this powder contains:
|Vitamin E||20 mg|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin B-5||6 mg|
|Vitamin B-3||12 mg|
|Vitamin B-2||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B-1||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin A||900 mcg|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg|
Dosage of This Powder
Add 2-3 teaspoon (1 teaspoon = 10 grams) of powder in a glass of milk or juice. Mix it well and should be consumed twice or thrice daily.
For quick mass gain, it is suggested that 2-3 teaspoon of Endura mass should be taken in a glass of milk along with 2 bananas, twice daily. But avoid consuming endure mass just before bedtime.
Working Mechanism of This Medicine
Endura Mass is weight enhancer dietary supplement. Its proper usage will help to certainly improve body weight. Its high-quality soy protein, fats, minerals, carbohydrates, and vitamins help in healthy weight gain and improve stamina. Vitamins and minerals play a key role in digestion and metabolism. Metabolism burns indigested and stored food nutrients and provides energy to the body.
Soy protein is one of the best and high-quality plant-based protein supplement which is naturally rich in vitamins and minerals. It provides dosages of B-complex vitamins, vitamin E, iron, zinc, phosphorus, and potassium, all of which benefits the body. It helps in strengthening, boost immunity and increases natural energy levels in the body.
Skimmed milk is a good source of protein containing all nine amino acids. It is also rich in minerals such as selenium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium. Skim milk and whole milk, both have the same nutrient profile but skimmed milk is low in calories as compared to whole milk. Sucrose is a carbohydrate that provides body, the energy required to perform physical and mental functions.
Maltodextrin is a fast digesting carbohydrate which is a good way to get quick calories and is very helpful if trying to gain weight.
To understand about the vitamins and other minerals present in the powder, click here.
Why is This Powder Prescribed?
It is a nutritional diet supplement and used for following purposes:
- For Weight gain
- To increase Stamina
- Muscle building
- Muscle strength
- Bone strength
- Nutritional deficiency
- Fitness coaches may suggest taking this powder to fulfill nutritional and calorie requirement during weight training.
The powder is only a supplement, it should not be used as a replacement for your daily meals. For better results, take this powder along with healthy food and proper muscle building exercises.
Possible Side Effects of This Powder
Being a dietary supplement loaded with healthy nutrients, Endura Mass doesn’t cause any side effects unless taken in overdose or for a long duration. Overdose can cause digestive disruptions like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea etc. Using the powder in a long-term can implicate following adverse condition:
- Weight loss after stopping consumption of the powder
- Nutritional dependency on the powder
- Fatty liver disease
- Lose motions, irregular bowel movements, Indigestion
- Damage to muscle tissues
- Hormonal imbalance (Rarely caused by longterm use)
- Decreased libido
- Lethargy, Drowsiness, Lack of energy and tiredness
- Anxiety, Depression-like symptoms
- Change of taste and decreased appetite
- Increased levels of blood sugar
- Increased fat content in the body
- Reduced bone density
- Decreased testosterone level
- Reduced and impaired Liver functions
- Increased levels of Cholesterol and risk of plaque
Hence, it is not a prescription medicine, there hadn’t been any studies to confirm the effects of the powder. There may be other side effects as well, which are not listed above. Consult a dietitian or a doctor to understand the effects of Endura mass on your body.
Precautions While Using The Powder
- Before using Endura mass, inform your doctor about your current list of medications and current health conditions.
- Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug.
- Do not take endure mass if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Consult your doctor before using endura mass if the patient has medical conditions such as diabetes, anemia, hypersensitivity, allergic disorders and other medical conditions.
- Do not give this to the patients with the inflammatory digestive tract or bowel disease.
- Inform your doctor about any allergies, current medication, and pre-existing disease.
- Consult your doctor before taking this during pregnancy/planning pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Use with precaution if the patient is an elderly person or below 15 years of age.
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Using The Powder During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
It is not safe to take this medicine during pregnancy or planning pregnancy, as there is no adequate study or proof available that shows whether it is safe to use during pregnancy. So it is better to avoid usage of endura mass during pregnancy. However, you should not use any medicine during the pregnancy unless advised by a qualified doctor.
Avoid using the powder during breastfeeding as there is no proper study which shows whether Endura mass can pass into breast milk or may harm a nursing baby or it may affect the quantity and quality of breast milk. So, Consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Dosage for Children and Infants
Avoid this powder for children and infants, as it is only suitable for individuals above 15 years of age. But, only after the prescription of a qualified doctor.
Where to Buy This Powder
Endura mass is available at all major drugstores and pharmacies. It is a general dietary supplement powder and is sold as an Over the counter (OTC) product. But always consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Patients Queries About This Powder
How to store this powder?
Keep the powder in a cool dry place. Do not take out the powder in loose out of packaging box. If the box is broken or damaged, transfer and store the powder in an airtight container.
I want to gain weight, will this powder be useful?
Yes, you can gain weight using this powder. But taking this powder alone will be effective. Start taking healthy protein and fat rich diet along with the powder. Also, do regular exercises to keep your body in good shape as you gain weight.