Like a camera, eyes have a clear lens inside them that is used for focusing. A cataract is any opacity within a lens. The opacity can be very small (incipient cataract) and not interfere with vision.
Causes of Cataract
There are various possible causes of glaucoma: This condition can be due to health problems such as eye conditions, diabetes, or past eye surgery. In addition, the old use of steroid drugs increases the risk of cataracts for the development of the person.
When the eye lenses lose their flexibility, transparency, and thinness. As the person ages, the lens tissues break down and then clump together, resulting in the formation of clouding within the lens.
Symptoms of Cataract
Symptoms of this disease include:
- Cloudy or blurry vision
- Faded colors
- Glare or lights appearing too bright
- Poor night vision
- Double vision or multiple images in one eye
- Frequent prescription changes in the eyeglasses or contact lenses
Remedies for cataract
1. Mix one teaspoon of rosewater with one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Add 10 drops of this to the eyes. This remedy provides benefit if the cataract is in the starting stage.
2. Garlic helps in cleaning the crystalline lens. Chew two to three cloves of garlic every day.
3. Ashwagandha is a magic plant indeed. Researchers say by regular intake of the extract of this plant or its root powder delay the cataract formation by 45%.
4. Soak some almond overnight. In the morning, peel them and chew slowly with a glass of warm milk. It cures every type of eye problem and strengthens the vision.
5. Consumption of Vitamin A in large quantity is always recommended to get rid of eye problems. Taking one or two glasses of fresh carrot juice is very beneficial in treating cataract. Similarly, taking spinach and tomato regularly helps a lot. The carrot should be added in everyday diet. taking in the salad form is very beneficial.