We all want to have clear and clean skin, but those little-jammed pores called blackhead can ruin it. Blackheads are basically dirt, sebum, oil & dead cells clogged inside a skin pore. Pollution, acne, sun exposure, excess oils are some of the major factors that help in blackheads formation.
You can always squeeze and pop out blackheads, but this may form a ditch on your skin. Also, squeezing blackheads will spread the bacterial infection. So how to get rid of it without damaging the skin?
Here are 3 tips and home remedies you can try to reduce Blackheads…
Tip #1: Toothpaste to Remove Blackheads
You will need:
- Ice cubes
- Mix 1 tablespoon of salt in 2 tablespoons of Toothpaste.
- Spread a thick layer of this mix over your blackheads.
- Allow the mix to dry up naturally, usually, it takes 5 to 10 minutes.
Once it’s dry, spray some water and massage your skin with a toothbrush for 2 minutes. Massage very gently in circular motion. Now you can wash off the paste. Now gently rub an Ice cube on the treated area. This will soothe the skin and seize the open hollow pores left after removing the blackheads.
Tip #2: Salt, Lemon & Water to Remove Blackhead
You will need
- Sea salt- 1 tbsp
- Lemon- 1/2 tsp
- Water- 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this to your nose (and even face, if you have blackhead there too).
- Gently massage the area in circular strokes. Don’t be harsh while rubbing.
- Do this for about 2-4 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- After a while wash off your face with cold water so that any pores that may have opened, get closed again.
Tip #3: CInnamon for Blackhead removal
- Mix cinnamon and honey, honey 2 parts and cinnamon in 1 part
- Apply this paste to your face where you have a blackhead (nose, chin etc.)
- Let this paste dry for 15-20 minutes
- Wash this paste off your face using lukewarm water and apply your favorite moisturizer
- Repeat this exercise 2 times a week for a blackhead-free face within a month