We all presume that as there is a wide decrease in physical work in our daily life the back trouble will reduce significantly.
But the truth is the number of people suffering from back and neck pain has increased in last few years. The reason behind this is due to wrong posture and long hours of seating at one place.
Our modern job profile requires us to sit in front of the computer screen for the long duration. This actually is hurting our back and neck lead to chronic backache disorders.
The degeneration of vertebrae and disc can also lead to a backache. Strained muscle and physical injuries are sometimes responsible for severe pain in the back area of our body.
The Backache and Neck Pain
The modern treatment available for the back pain, around 85% of the case it does not pinpoint the reason and cause of back pain. It generally treated using a calcium dose and painkillers to reduce the pain.
If you are suffering from back pain for less than 1 month it is quite in the curable stage. But the back pain for more than 1 month has already reached to the chronic level. You need other solution when your pain is chronic as modern medicine fails to address such pain in a right way.
Reduce Backache At Your Own Home
There are some simple tips that you can follow at home to get ease from a backache. Check out such quick things that you should do when you suffer from pain.
- Try ice and a hot pack on the throbbing zones. Use an Ice pack and hot water bags to on the pain area alternatively.
- Try to move and stretch your muscles by exercising. Exercising will also improve blood circulation and reduce the symptoms of pain.
- Try Back massage as well. This relieves the muscles constantly!
- Change your rest postures or the cushion. Experts say that more than 700% of back pain is caused by the bad posture of sleeping, sitting and walking. Try to keep your spine straight.
- In the event that you like as an afterthought resting, avert bending of the spine by utilizing a decent cushion, higher than the head zone. For long outings, when you rest, bring travel cushion with you and have better support for the joints.
- Try yoga and regular exercise to keep the bones strong and healthy.
- The most important thing does not ignore the back pain. Use the message or change your posture as soon as you observe the pain in the back region.